Pooling cleaning is an important part of owning a pool. Maintenance of your pool will keep it operating at its best and give you beautiful clear water to swim or workout in. Here are some tips you can use to make your pool the dream you have always wanted:
- Using an automatic cleaner is an easy way to keep the bottom of your pool clean.
- Skimming should be done every day and will keep the debris off the top of your pool.
- Buy a test kit and test for Cyanuric Acid to protect chlorine levels. Some good products to use are Free Chlorine for a sanitizer, Acidity/Alkalinity for PH level, Total Alkalinity to keep PH in balance, and Calcium Hardness to prevent plaster damage.
- Clean filter and remove debris from the filter basket at least once a week and run filter at least 6 hours a day.
- Use baking soda to control alkalinity. It takes the same amount of baking soda as it would for more expensive chemicals to control the PH balance.
- Maintain proper water levels and recheck chemicals when adding water to the pool. The water level should be halfway up the opening of your skimmer.
- Throw in a tennis ball in your pool and the fibers will absorb oils left behind from lotion or body oils.
- Power wash the deck to keep it clean and stain-free
- Winterize by making sure chemicals are at the right level, blow out the pipes and cover your pool to keep debris out.
Keeping your pool clean and running properly can give you a summer full of entertaining and relaxation with years of enjoyment.
View More Posts:
Schedule a Quick Consultation
Schedule a quick consultation with Ambrosio Landscape Solutions. We would be happy to discuss your dreams for your new project.