June is Firework Safety Month, and with Independence Day right around the corner, it’s essential to make sure that you’re celebrating safely. Fireworks of any kind can be incredibly dangerous if not handled properly, so we’re here to help make sure no one gets hurt while you’re enjoying those sparklers while celebrating this 4th of July!
Fireworks Safety Tips
When it comes to handling any type of fireworks, safety should always be the top priority. Follow these tips to ensure everyone the highest level of safety while enjoying your celebrations:
- Always follow your state’s laws regarding the handling of fireworks. Find Connecticut’s state laws about fireworks here.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines, instructions, and warnings listed on the packaging.
- Always use adult supervision and never let any children ignite or play with fireworks of any kind.
- Always point sparklers, fountains, or any type of fireworks away from your face and body.
- Light the fireworks one at a time and then move back quickly to a safe distance.
- Light fireworks outdoors on a clean, flat surface away from any trees, buildings, or flammable materials.
- Never attempt to re-light any fireworks.
- Never use fireworks while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Keep a source of water, a fire extinguisher, and a phone to call for help nearby in case of emergency.
- Never throw fireworks at another person.
Enjoy celebrating safely this summer!
Property Maintenance in Fairfield County, CT
Enjoy nature right in your own backyard. When property maintenance becomes too much, we’re the team to take care of it for you. The experts at Ambrosio Landscape Solutions are here to help do all the hard work, so your yard looks beautiful and functions properly at all times. Contact us today or give us a call at (203) 762-5167.
View More Posts:
Schedule a Quick Consultation
Schedule a quick consultation with Ambrosio Landscape Solutions. We would be happy to discuss your dreams for your new project.