For many of us, summer excitement begins to fill the air, as we start planning for hosting gatherings with family and friends in our backyards. During this time of year, children are running around, grills are on, and water from sprinklers is usually flowing quite often. It’s important that in addition to having the right backyard for the party, you’re being safe when
• Before you begin cooking, check the grill for any gas leaks, and that there are no visible issues with the grill or burners
• Keep the grill at least 10 feet away from the house while cooking.
• Be sure to have a fire extinguisher at arm’s reach or in the area when cooking.
• Never leave the grill unattended if it’s still on.
• Always have your pool under adult supervision when in use by children and animals
• Ensure your pool is enclosed with a high enough fence so children cannot get in unattended with a gate that is locked.
• Never keep or put anything flammable near a fire pit. Anything flammable should always remain at a minimum 3-foot distance.
• Keep a first aid kit handy and in a known location for guests to use in the event of any burns or injuries.
• Keep a water hose or fire extinguisher stored at an arm’s reach in case of any emergencies.
• Never leave a fire unattended.
Ambrosio Landscape Solutions has dealt with a number of homes and properties in the New Canaan and Westport areas. Whether you need a custom fixture built ,or you’re just looking for help with maintaining the property, we’re here to help! Give us a call at 203-762-5167! For more tips and tricks, like us on Facebook!
View More Posts:
Schedule a Quick Consultation
Schedule a quick consultation with Ambrosio Landscape Solutions. We would be happy to discuss your dreams for your new project.