The new school year is upon us!
Vacations are over, normal schedules are back, and free-time is more valuable than ever.
For those looking to save time, maintain their home, and avoid disaster — this blog is for you!
1) Cleaning Your Hands of Required Property Maintenance
With the new school year comes the changing of the seasons from summer to fall. This means you’re going to need to complete a LOT of property maintenance to ensure your property is properly prepared for the cold weather months that lie ahead.
- This includes removing leaves (from your lawn, roof, and gutters), pruning your plants and shrubbery, maintaining your lawn, power washing siding and patios, etc.
Maintaining your property is something every homeowner needs to do, however, it can take many hours per week to do all of the things that need to get done. Rather than sacrificing your weekends or denying plans and other responsibilities — look to have your property maintenance outsourced by professional landscapers.
A professionally maintained property, more free time, and a home that’s ready for winter? It really is a win-win-win!
2) Installing Recreational Courts for More Practice
For those with children involved in sports, many will want to continue to practice on weekends (especially before games or in the offseason). Finding the time to drive them to a court or field and then pick them up later, all while worrying about their safety can seem like it’s downright impossible.
Luckily, there are services that allow you to have any recreational court or field installed right on your property. Whether you need a basketball court (half or full court), a batting cage for baseball, a tennis court, or even a hockey rink — the option to have one on your property now exists!
Your children can now practice their craft from the comfort of home without you needing to find time to drive them where they need to be OR worry about them while they’re out practicing elsewhere.
3) Having Steps and Walkways You Can Rely On
As the school year advances, the weather will begin to cool down and snow/ice will eventually be something we have to deal with yet again…This thought should force you to think about the condition of your steps, walkways, and the driveway on your property.
- With winter weather conditions ahead, walking to and from your home will take more time as you try to avoid snow or ice — or if snow is covering a surface that is faulty.
- Misstepping or slipping on snow/ice could cause you (or a family member) to fall and could cause harm. This would cause you to lose time in the future as you could end up with a serious injury or you could be tasked with watching over a family member that sustains a serious injury.
The school year for adults means that your kids are out of your hair and in school throughout the weekdays — however, it should also serve as a reminder that you need to have certain things taken care of before the cold weather months arrive.
If you’re in need of property maintenance, the installation of a recreational court, or the repair/replacement of surfaces around your property — make sure you have our number in your phone’s contacts!
View More Posts: