One of the best parts of summer is hitting the beach! Thankfully, there are plenty of beautiful beaches to visit with your family or friends in Fairfield County, CT. Grab your sand bucket, your swimsuit, and towels, and take a trip to one of (or more) of our favorite local beaches before summer ends:
Pear Tree Point Road, Darien, Connecticut
- This 8-acre beach has a variety of amenities, including picnic tables, grills, a bathhouse, a gazebo, a concession stand, and a boat launch ramp.
Calf Pasture Beach Road, off I-95 at Exit 16, Norwalk, CT
- This 33-acre beach has a miniature golf course, softball fields, volleyball courts, a fishing area, and sailboat/windsurf/kayak rentals for optimal beach fun.
Shippan Avenue, Stamford, Connecticut
- This beautiful, 79-acre park, located right on the Long Island Sound, has pavilions, a snack bar, a boardwalk, a variety of sports courts, a playground, and a fishing pier, in addition to the sandy beach.
Off I-95 at Exit 18, Westport, CT
- Sherwood Island State park has a relaxing one-and-a-half-mile beach, plenty of fishing areas, a food concession stand, and a bathhouse, and it is great for swimming.
Beachside Avenue, Westport, Connecticut
- This beach is conveniently within walking distance to Greens Farms railroad station and is right next to Sherwood Island State Park beach. Burying Hill Beach has a small and quiet beachfront overlooking the Long Island Sound, with picnic tables and grills for you to enjoy.
Compo Beach Road, Westport, Connecticut
- Compo Beach is a 29-acre park with plenty of features, such as extensive beach areas, a concession stand, bathhouses with lockers, sports courts, and picnic areas with grills. There is also a marina and boat launch for those with a permit.
Old Mill Road, Westport, Connecticut
- Old Mill Beach is a quiet, small public beach with lots of character in a residential area on Hills Point Road. Sit on the benches overlooking the waterfront to relax, take a walk to the Mill Pond and enjoy the wildlife, or take a dip in the water.
Contact Ambrosio Landscape Solutions to learn more about our property maintenance services!
If you want to ensure your property looks great all year long, our team is ready to help. The experts at Ambrosio Landscape Solutions will work with you to ensure your property looks and functions its best, so you and your family can enjoy outdoor living like never before. Contact us today or give us a call at (203) 762-5167.
View More Posts:
Schedule a Quick Consultation
Schedule a quick consultation with Ambrosio Landscape Solutions. We would be happy to discuss your dreams for your new project.