Evergreens are an important part of your winter landscape. They’re a great way to add color and life to your home, even in the dead of winter.
Here are a few evergreen trees you might want to include in your winter landscape design.
Evergreens for Winter Landscapes:
- Weeping White Pine – The weeping white pine has blue-green pine needles that fall in a waterfall like fashion. They’re a great way to add privacy with the curtain effect.
- Dwarf Blue Spruce – This silvery blue spruce is perfect for smaller spaces. It doesn’t reach more than 8 feet tall and wide.
- Bristlecone Pine – This tree is well known for its long life. They’re slow growing, and a great way to add greenery to your landscape.
- Dwarf Alberta Spruce – This tree grows in a dense, cone-shape. It’s a great way to add unique shapes and patterns to your landscape design.
- Blue Star Juniper – This is one of the many species of juniper that exist – but what makes it stand out is the silvery color. This juniper hugs closely to the ground and is a great way to add ground-cover if you already have several taller evergreens in your landscape design.
Take a look at this article from Better Homes and Gardens for more evergreen tree inspiration.
Do you have any questions about how to improve your winter landscape design? Learn more about the landscape design services that Ambrosio Landscape Design offers on our website or contact us directly by calling 203-762-5167. Our professionals can help you create the perfect landscape design for your individual home needs.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media pages!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us to your circles on Google+
View More Posts:
Schedule a Quick Consultation
Schedule a quick consultation with Ambrosio Landscape Solutions. We would be happy to discuss your dreams for your new project.