Spring and summer are perfect for spending time outdoors with your family. Whether hosting a party, having an outdoor bbq, or spending time with loved ones around an outdoor fire pit, you want your property to be in good shape for the warm weather ahead. We offer complete property maintenance services that keep your home looking beautiful and maintained all season long.
Our Property Maintenance Services:
- Spring Clean Ups – The first step in getting your property ready for BBQs and spending time outdoors with your family is by cleaning up the yard for spring. Spring cleanups can include removing dead wood from plants, cutting down perennials, adding a fresh layer of mulch, preventing weeds, etc.
- Lawn Care/Turf Management – We can create a customized lawn care program that keeps your property looking well-maintained and beautiful. This plan can include weekly lawn service, organic and synthetic lawn programs, aerating and overseeding, lawn renovation, dethatching and lime.
- Tree and Shrub Care – Keep your trees and shrubs in good condition with our integrated pest management services, as well as pruning, tree and shrub care, organic and synthetic programs, and deer protection.
- Garden Care – Weekly garden services keep your property looking not just maintained, but beautiful. We create seasonal flower displays, as well as provide weeding, staking and mulch maintenance services.
- Landscape Lighting – Keep your yard illuminated on warm summer nights by adding lighting to your landscape.
- Power Washing – Wash off the dirt and debris from the winter with power washing!
We understand that no two properties and customers are alike. That’s why we ensure that every aspect of your landscape is custom evaluated and maintained based on your unique preferences and requirements. Call 203-762-5167 or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you care for your property this spring.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media pages for more landscaping and property maintenance tips and tricks!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us to your circles on Google+
View More Posts: